Baltic Sea Games hosted a range of different events both online and hybrid in 2021 for game developer start-up teams, mentors, investors, incubators and more!
BSGI – Final Expert Workshop in 2 parts online: 3 Dec and 17 Dec 21 10-12h30 CET
International expert round on scaling up game business support in the BSR
The project “Baltic Sea Game Incubation” is a follow-up of the “BGI Baltic Game Industry” project (funded by the Interreg-BSR programme). Our endeavour is to provide a sustainable expert environment and knowledge base on game developer incubation, acceleration and business support. Intensive exchange amongst experts in this field will provide a fertile ground to further empower the “incubation / business support” ecosystem.
The expert rounds are designed to dive deeper into topics that are often not really questioned, even though there are many different approaches applied in the industry / community. The discussions should challenge the different underlying assumptions and enable the experts to critically re-think their own strategies and practices. To a certain extent, the series of discussions might lead to reshaping the current notion of “game incubation”, perhaps eventually arriving at a different design than the current one which seems heavily based on the model of IT and film incubation.
Our fourth expert round will take place on December 3 and 17, 2021 from 10-12h30 CET
- Topic: Scale up game business support in the BSR
- Please register here at firstname.lastname@example.org
The project Baltic Sea Game Incubation is financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund, within the programme Interreg Baltic Sea Region.
Other Upcoming Events
- Autumn academy, November 8-12 – more info here
- 3rd game incubation expert workshop on November 3
- Themed workshop on October 28-30
- Investor workshop on October 28
- Mentor workshop on September 10
- 3rd transnational webinar on September 9 – check out the VOD here
- 2nd game incubation expert workshop on June 30
- Investor workshop local test run on June 9
- Mentor workshop test run on June 3
- 2nd transnational webinar on June 1 – check out the VOD here
- 1st transnational webinar on April 29 – check out the VOD here
- 1st game incubation expert workshop on April 28